Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Final pieces!

I've finally finished my costume completely! Yaaaay! And here are the final two images for it.  The first is my anbu vest, which was quite difficult to make only because of the fabric and batting it's stuffed with.  I'm pretty sure I'll never combine the two again, and stick to plain cottons for my next several costumes :).  The second image is my anbu sword, base being a plastic halloween ninja sword.  I've painted it, added fabric and details and made a holster of sorts for it to attach it to my back.



And here's some terrible quality pictures of myself in the full costume...



Lastly, my improved version of my Great Saiyaman helmet.  I feel it's much better now, more true to the original design, despite the differences that do still exist.  I still have a few other touch ups for this cosplay, but nothing unmanageable in the next few days.


My next planned cosplay is Draco Malfoy just in time for the final midnight opening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, mid July.  I'll also be picking up the 7 movie passport hopefully tomorrow :D, exciting exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment